1. Terms and Conditions
1.1. By placing an order or making a purchase, you agree to the terms set forth below.
1.2. These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by Icon Hair Cosmetics cc, whose registered office is 11 Charbury Road Lynnwood Manor Pretoria Gauteng.
2. Orders Processing and Timelines
2.1. Upon receipt of full payment, your order will be processed.
2.2. During this timeframe, the following will take place:
– A sms with invoice amount will be sent
– Products will be packed and invoices
– delivery and courier will be arranged
3.1. Actual products may differ slightly in appearance to images shown.
4. Product Availability and Limitations
4.1. Given the popularity and/or supply constraints of some of the products, Icon Hair Cosmetics may have to limit the number of products available for purchase and will communicate availability.
5. Pricing and Payment
5.1. All prices are inclusive of VAT, of South African currency (ZAR).
5.2. Icon Hair Cosmetics cc reserves the right to change prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
5.3. Quotations/Proforma invoices are valid for 30 days after the quotation date, subject to availability of stock.
5.4. We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges of Goods on the Website. Take note that there may be errors on the Website. Should such errors be made and it is not due to our gross negligence, we will not be held liable and reserve the right to rectify the error.
6.1. Orders will be delivered within 5 to 14 working days. Should there be any unavoidable delay, this will be communicated as soon as possible.
6.2. Delivery of the order can be impacted by events beyond Icon Hair Cosmetic’s cc control once it leaves our facility. Icon Hair Cosmetics will, however, work with you to ensure a smooth and timely delivery.
6.3. All deliveries will require a signature. If there is no-one available at the delivery address, a re-delivery will be attempted. If this is not successful, the products will be returned to Icon Hair Cosmetics. An additional fee will be charged to you to arrange a further delivery.
6.4. If the goods arrive damaged at point of delivery the order can be refused and returned with the driver.
7. South African Sales Only
7.1. Icon Hair Cosmetics cc accepts orders from billing addresses within the Republic of South Africa. Icon Hair Cosmetics cc will not ship products purchased to an address outside of South Africa.
8. Damaged / Missing Items / Wrong Products
8.1. It’s very important that any damages, missing or incorrect products must be reported as soon as possible, in writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0123618474.
NOTE: Do not try to fix a product if it is damaged.
9.1. All products sold have a 6 month warranty, unless stated otherwise.
9.2. All defective products are subject to an inspection by Icon Hair Cosmetics cc.
9.3. If the product is misused or abused or used for a purpose which it wasn’t intended to be used, the warranty will be void. Should any product be altered by you, the warranty will be void.
9.4. Products returned must be in the following condition:
• Invoice & Original packaging
10. Returns / Exchange / Refunds
10.1. If you are not satisfied with the product, the product may be returned with the original receipt and in the original packaging within 10 days of the date the product was received, Icon Hair Cosmetic cc will exchange it or offer a refund based on the original payment amount and method, less any direct costs associated with the order.
11. POPI / Confidentiality of personal information
All information obtain from the website will remain confidential as per recommendation of the POPI law:
• Section 14 of the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, 1996, provides that everyone has the right to privacy;
• The right to privacy includes a right to protection against the unlawful collection, retention, dissemination and use of personal information.
• Regulate, in harmony with international standards, the processing of personal information by public and private bodies in a manner that gives effect to the right to privacy subject to justifiable limitations that are aimed at protecting other rights and important interests.